Package Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Domain name and website hosting is to be arranged and paid for by the client and is not included in the package price. Yes, I walk you through arranging this.
- All content needs to be supplied. Yes I give guidance.
- Image editing includes resize (reduce in size), crop, simple brightness/contrast adjustment only.
- All text is used as supplied. You are responsible for spell checking before sending it to me.
- The commitment for website based packages to be finished within one month (one calendar month) – Solid Foundations Website Package, or one week (7 days) – One Page Business Card Website Package, starts from receipt of the final piece of content (images, text, information) from your ‘Getting Started Homework’ which includes a ‘Content Checklist’.
- Where a package includes the set up of a shopping cart, there is a limit of 20 items included in this initial set up. You will be able to add more yourself after your training.
- Some website ‘plugins’ and services (to extend functionality just how you want it) may cost extra or require an ongoing monthly fee (or they may be free, I will discuss with you) and are not included in the package price.
Email newsletter packages
- The included service to walk through the creation of your first newsletter one on one via phone or Skype is valid for 6 months from the date of your initial purchase.
Refunds and Cancellation
When you purchase a package from wherefishsing.solutions, this reserves your place in my one-person schedule. In respect of the commitment that we are both making, the following terms apply to all people purchasing a package:
- All packages are non-transferable in whole or in part.
- All packages – content from your ‘Content Checklist’ must be provided within 6 months of payment. Failure to do this results in full administrator handover to you of your website, social media account/s or MailChimp account as applicable, and associated accounts and services set up on your behalf, and forfeits my further work on your package.
- In the event of a package not being suitable for a client, a full refund will be given provided no set up has been undertaken. Any setup is charged at $AU65 per hour and the balance will be refunded.
- Sharing of the MailChimp based emails, content checklist or website password protected content is strictly forbidden outside of you and your business employees. Only your business employees who need the information to perform your website maintenance can be granted access. Any other sharing of this content will result in the immediate cancellation of access to both continued and further content and forfeits my further work on your package.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) & Privacy
First things first, all spammers are evil and should be strung up by their sensitive bits.
WhereFishSing.solutions will use the email contact information you provide to deliver the educational content of your package, and to send standard questions that enable the set up of what you have paid for. I use MailChimp to manage the email newsletter because they are a reputable business that sticks to compliance of the CAN-SPAM Act 2003. This means I can only have your email on my newsletter lists with your explicit permission and there is an instant unsubscribe link provided at the bottom of every newsletter email automagically.
Your phone number or other voice-contact information will be used to contact you to discuss the set up of your package.
Other personal and sensitive information that is collected is used strictly for setting up and running the accounts and services associated with the online presence of your business, as dictated by the package you have purchased.
I don’t share your personal information with anyone except if I’m forced to in order to comply with the law, or protect my rights. In other words, over my dead body. You’re welcome.
Wherever possible I create separate logins for myself and you the business owner in order that login use can be tracked, and my access can be removed by you whenever you wish. I always hand over full administrator access to all the accounts and services created by me on your behalf, at the end of the website build.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Whenever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Agreement to Terms